I was reading this article: Stocks Bounce in Choppy Session as Bonds Rally: Markets Wrap and here is what to watch out for this week.
Inflation keeps rising so the Fed is looking at another 75 basis point rate hike.
What to watch this week:
- Earnings due from JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Wells Fargo
- New Zealand rate decision, Wednesday
- US CPI data, Wednesday
- Federal Reserve Beige Book, Wednesday
- US PPI, jobless claims, Thursday
- China GDP, Friday
- US business inventories, industrial production, University of Michigan consumer sentiment, Empire manufacturing, retail sales, Friday
- G-20 finance ministers, central bankers meet in Bali, from Friday
- Atlanta Fed President Raphael Bostic speaks, Friday
Upcoming earnings call:
- DAL (Wednesday) – bull?
- JPM (Thursday)
- MS (Thursday)
- WFC (Friday)
- C (Friday)